Great Linford Primary School, in Milton Keynes, is a happy and successful school where children are encouraged to grow in confidence and to achieve the very best of which they are capable. We take pride in creating a learning environment where every member of the community is valued and respected. Our keynote is our culture, which is one of warmth and friendliness. We are one big family where we all look out for one another: all are welcomed and all are cherished.
We have four core values which were founded together with children, parents Governors and the community:
Aspire Achieve Enjoy Thrive
Throughout children’s education at Great Linford Primary School is an emphasis on academic success combined with the development of rich personal and inter-personal skills. We strive for every child to reach his or her full potential as well as discover and develop unique talents. We hope that every day will be for them a journey of discovery, providing exciting challenges as well as the thrill of success.
In our spacious building and attractive grounds we have created a purposeful, yet relaxed and caring environment. Our happy and confident children know they are valued as individuals and know that they each have a unique contribution to make to our school and the wider community.
One of the most pleasing factors of last year was the growing support and involvement of parents. This is the key to a child’s and ultimately the school’s success. The partnership between school and home is crucial. This is something we would like to build on. We have planned in a number of opportunities to support this. If you have any suggestions of how we could strengthen our partnership, please contact us. For our parents with English as a second language, please see the Google Translate feature in the bottom left hand corner of this page which you may find helpful.
I am very proud of this school in which children demonstrate their values and view learning as exciting and fun.
We would love you to join us here. Why not come and see us for yourselves? I look forward to seeing you soon and hope you will share my enthusiasm for this wonderful school.
Great Linford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
It was a race against time this week for our 'Common Ground' students, who had…
Year 5 have a fantastic day visiting Stantonbury Campus
Year 6 and Family Pottery Club have produced some fantastic creations recently with the help…
We had a fantastic time on Friday building dens and raising money for a fantastic…
In the two most recent sessions of the 'Common Ground' project with Yinka Ilori the…
Buddy from the NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children) came to…
- You have taught my child the perfect way from Year 1 to now. Parent, 2016
- Am very happy and appreciate everything. Thank you very much! Parent, 2016
- My child joined in January and already I have seen massive improvements lots of comments saying my child is different (in a good way). I am very impressed. Parent, 2016
- Have enjoyed this year with Miss Maisuria very much – her efforts to engage my child have resulted in a happy child who wants to work hard to please her. Parent, 2016
- A fantastic school – I’m so glad my children are here. Parent, 2016
- My child is doing really well at GLPS, we are very pleased with their progress. My child is always happy to come to school. Parent, 2016
- Good Luck to all Year 6s sitting their SATs tomorrow.
- Great to have @GreatLinfordPri getting involved with @mk_ping and @ABaggaley to launch Ping! In Great Linford https://twitter.com/ABaggaley/status/724931762015625216
- RT @ping_tweets: The snow isn't stopping @ABaggaley from letting people know that Ping! is back this summer! #Ping2016 #45days https://t.co…
Monday 11th April
Friday 27th May
Monday 6th June
Tuesday 19th July
Your advice, help and report centre… CEOP
Please sign up to the councils school closures website to keep you up to date with emergency closures www.mkschoolclosures.org